Knowledge is only Potential Power
The Finance Bill 2019, when signed into law, will ensure that small businesses with turnover less than N25m will be exempted from Companies Income Tax. Currently, all companies are expected to pay the Federal Government 30 per cent of their profit as Companies Income...
1. Build a Sales funnel. The first way to quickly grow your business is by building a sales funnel. If you don't have a sales funnel, you're making a monumental mistake. Sales funnels can help to automate your business. It helps you to scale and grow quickly and...
1. Get to know your customers.
2. Offer great customer service.
3. Nurture existing customers and look for new opportunities.
4. Use social media.
5. Attend networking events.
A bunch of people have discovered ways to be the first and how to leverage this knowledge to gain maximum results. And some of these people share their knowledge. The best part is that all you need to do is apply this knowledge to your own niche and save tens of years of trial and error.